Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

h American World Cup qu - Off Topic Forum. - Coun...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

h American World Cup qu

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/16 11:17PM
Latest post: 2013/07/16 11:17PM, Views: 517, Posts: 1
h American World Cup qu
#1   2013/07/16 11:17PM
fengzhu
The Montreal Alouettes will honour members of the 1981 Montreal Expos in a pre-season game on June 14 versus the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Percival Molson Stadium. The team announced the decision to honour the former National League East champs on Monday. The Alouettes game will officially kick off a weekend of events organized by the Montreal Baseball Project under the leadership of former Expos outfielder, Warren Cromartie. "I want to thank the Alouettes for giving the Montreal Baseball Project such a grand stage to celebrate the 1981 Expos," Cromartie said. Players on that team that won the Expos first and only NL East Division title in 1981 who are scheduled to be in attendance include: Cromartie, Tim Raines, Wallace Johnson, Ellis Valentine, Larry Parish, Bryn Smith, Stan Bahnsen, Bill Gullickson, Rodney Scott, Rowland Office, Bill Lee and Hall-of-Famer Andre Dawson. The Alouettes and Expos were intertwined while sharing a home at Olympic Stadium from 1977 through 1986 and again in 1996 and 1997. "My last season with the Alouettes before I retired was 1981, the year the Expos won the East," said Alouettes Hall-of-Fame receiver Peter Dalla Riva. "Sharing the Big O with Nos Amours, my teammates and I experienced the excitement of their playoff run first-hand. It was a great moment for the city of Montreal and something I will always remember." Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The star Scottish midfielder will suit up for his first game with the Vancouver Whitecaps on Wednesday as they visit the Colorado Rapids. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . It was Barcelonas league-record 15th victory in 16 rounds and came just after floundering Madrid had conceded in the final minutes to draw 2-2 at home with the Catalan clubs crosstown rival Espanyol. "This league is ours to lose," said Barcelona defender Gerard Pique. http://herownblog.com/who... . Lowe shook off taking a hard grounder off his right calf in the second inning and celebrated turning another year older by shutting down Minnesotas lineup with ease for the second time this season and Jason Kipnis hit his first career grand slam, leading Cleveland to a 7-1 win over the Twins on Friday night. [url=http://herownblog.com/wholesale-nike-nfl-jerseys/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . He just hasnt decided where hes going or what he wants to do. Hoping to squelch a weekend report that he would be interested in coaching the Dallas Cowboys if Jason Garrett gets fired, Holmgren, who may leave the Browns before this season ends, went out of his way Monday to make it known he isnt angling for any job. Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China . -- Quarterback Henry Burris is hoping to turn the Hamilton Tiger-Cats season around a game at a time.LIMA, Peru -- James Rodriguez scored in the 52nd minute to lift visiting Colombia to a 1-0 victory over Peru in South American World Cup qualifying on Sunday. Rodriguez capitalized on a defending mistake in the area and slotted home a shot from eight meters (yards). The victory improved Colombia to seven points from foour matches in the first official game under Argentine coach Jose Pekerman.dddddddddddd Argentina leads qualifying with 10 points in five matches. Chile has nine in five, Uruguay has eight in four and Venezuela has eight from five in a very closely contested qualifying tournament for the 2014 World Cup. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes