Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

snt make sense to - Off Topic Forum. - Country Mu...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

snt make sense to

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/16 11:22PM
Latest post: 2013/07/16 11:22PM, Views: 472, Posts: 1
snt make sense to
#1   2013/07/16 11:22PM
fengzhu
The City of North Bay has approved an agreement in principle that is designed to allow the Brampton Battalion to relocate north in time for the 2013-14 Ontario Hockey League season. Wholesale Jerseys . North Bay was the home of the OHLs Centennials from 1982-2002, when the club moved south to become the Saginaw Spirit. The deal is subject to approval by the OHL Board of Governors, and is contingent on the city of North Bay selling 2,000 season tickets in a community campaign. "Im pleased that weve reached an agreement-in-principle and look forward to the support of hockey fans in North Bay," said Battalion owner Scott Abbott. "The city has a rich hockey history, and we hope to add to it. Theres a longstanding association with the military in the community, and it will be a goal of ours to build a Memorial Cup championship team at Memorial Gardens." "On behalf of the citizens of the city of North Bay and members of council, I extend our thanks to Battalion owner Scott Abbott for his commitment to relocate the team to our community," said North Bay Mayor Al McDonald. "Hes considered by many to be the most passionate owner in all of hockey, and I have assured him that fans in North Bay will embrace the return of the OHL to a place it belongs." The Battalion joined the OHL as an expansion team for the 1998-99 season. Their 15-year lease at the Powerade Centre expires at the end of this season. The City of North Bay has committed $12 million to renovate and expand the Memorial Gardens - the same arena where the Centennials played a decade ago. Wholesale Jerseys China . The 22-year-old defenceman has signed a month-to-month contract with Jokerit and is expected to make his debut with the team on Saturday. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . -- After four years of futility, the Jacksonville Jaguars are heading in a different direction. http://herownblog.com/wholes... . Woods is a seven-time winner at Torrey Pines as a pro, including the U.S. Open in 2008. [url=http://herownblog.com/wholesale-jerseys-china/]Wholesale Jerseys USA . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed defensive lineman Jeff Charleston to a one-year deal. Wholesale Jerseys Online . The Crimson Tide were second in the preseason rankings, not far behind USC, and Saturdays season-opening results were apparently enough to sway some voters. PARIS -- Julien Benneteau was among three French winners in the opening round of the Paris Masters on Monday, downing Victor Troicki of Serbia 6-4, 7-5 to set up a match against countryman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Benneteau broke twice in each set despite Troicki serving 14 aces. The other local winners were Gilles Simon and Benoit Paire. Simon beat 2006 Australian Open finalist Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus 7-5, 6-1, and Paire defeated Pablo Andujar of Spain 6-3, 6-4. Tsonga, seeded sixth and the 2008 champion, is among the favourites for the event. Novak Djokovic might withdraw to ensure he is fit for the World Tour Finals in London next week. The Serb, who has clinched the year-end No. 1 ranking, cancelled a meet-and-greet session with fans on Monday saying he wasnt "feeling well." The tournament is already without defending champion Roger Federer, who pulled out Sunday to rest before the season-endinng event.dddddddddddd. U.S. Open winner Andy Murray, who recently lost the Shanghai Masters final to Djokovic, will play on Wednesday and is feeling fit. "I had a full week of rest after Shanghai, which I needed," Murray said. "Ive had a pretty decent preparation for the tournament, which is good. "It doesnt make sense to come and save energy. Having a full week of rest at this stage of the season is something that in the past I hadnt really had, so I feel so much fresher coming into Paris than I had done the last few years. Ill try to play my best this week and then see what happens in London. I feel better at this stage of the year compared with last year." In other first-round action, Andrea Seppi twice came back from the brink of defeat to beat Martin Klizan of Slovakia 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (5); Carlos Berlocq of Argentina beat Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 7-6 (2), 6-2. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes