Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

. Hes recorded three sacks playing mostly - Off To...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

. Hes recorded three sacks playing mostly

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/18 10:21PM
Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:21PM, Views: 511, Posts: 1
. Hes recorded three sacks playing mostly
#1   2013/07/18 10:21PM
fengzhu
Michael Phelpss 19th career medal came in his favourite colour. Von Miller Signed Jersey . The American star swam to gold with Team USA in the mens 4x200-metre relay on Tuesday night, surpassing Soviet gymnast Larisa Latynina to become the most decorated Olympian of all time. The gold medal is the 15th of Phelpss career, as well as his first of the London 2012 Olympic Games. "This was a good day," Phelps said. "I got a bit too serious two days ago, so I just got to relax and smile and have fun." An hour after he captured silver in the mens 200-metre butterfly, the 27-year-old swam the anchor leg for a star-studded American team that included Ryan Lochte, Conor Dwyer and Ricky Berens. And just two nights after France edged the United States in the 4x100m race, the American foursome had their revenge with a first-place 4x200m finish of six minutes, 59.70 seconds. "I told [the team] to give me the biggest lead that they could. I knew France was going to be tough," Phelps said. "Ive been in a huddle with [my teammates] because they made it possible. If I didnt get a big enough lead than who knows what would have happened." Frenchman Yannick Agnel put pressure on the Americans in Tuesdays race, but was unable to catch Phelps in the final stretch. France finished second by more than three seconds in 7:02.77 while China posted a time of 7:06.30 for third. Phelps famously won a record eight gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, setting seven world records along the way. He took two years off before beginning to train in earnest, his eyes set on a third and final Olympic Games. The swimming phenom got off to a rocky start in London, finishing fourth in the mens 400m individual medley on Day 1 of the Games. The last time Phelps failed to reach a podium in an Olympic final was at Sydney 2000. He was 15 at the time. Phelps, of Baltimore, U.S., rebounded to earn his first medal in London on Sunday. He swam the fastest leg of the mens 4x100m relay and with a second-place finish overall, earned the first Olympic silver medal of his career. Phelps has said he will retire following the close of the London 2012 Games. "Its pretty special," Phelps said of his historic night. "I saw my mom and I started to pick people out in the crowd. Its pretty special." Wes Welker Signed Jersey . The six-foot, 201-pound Palardy, a native of Truro, N.S., hit 39 of 45 field goals last season. The 86.7 per cent success ratio tied Palardys single-season club record. Wes Welker Autographed Jersey . -- Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods played together in the opening two rounds of the season in Abu Dhabi. http://broncosjerseys.ucigreeks.com/[/... . Attorneys for four players suspended in the bounty investigation have argued the punishment handed down by Goodell should be overturned, in part because the commissioners public statements last spring showed he had improperly pre-judged the players actions. The documents filed Friday include sworn declarations by sanctioned linebacker Scott Fujita and union chief DeMaurice Smith. [url=http://broncosjerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Authentic Wes Welker Jersey . -- The Oakland Athletics have called up left-hander Sean Doolittle from Triple-A Sacramento to cap a rapid rise less than a year after making a switch to pitcher. Broncos Autographed Jerseys . - The Seattle Seahawks may have violated the NFLs collective bargaining agreement by allowing Terrell Owens to practice in shoulder pads during his first on-field practice.RENTON, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks defensive line took a hit as the team placed defensive tackle Jason Jones on injured reserve with a lingering knee injury. The Seahawks made the move Thursday and promoted defensive tackle Hebron Fangupo from the practice squad to takes Jones roster spot. Jones signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks in March to add depth to the defensive line rotation. Hes recorded three sacks playing mostlyy in passing situations and had a fumble recovery, but was hampered by a knee injury. Broncos Womens Jerseys. The loss of Jones, coupled with concerns about Alan Branchs availability due to an ankle injury, could leave the Seahawks thin on the defensive line for Sundays matchup against San Francisco. Fangupo was signed to Seattles practice squad on Sept. 11. The Seahawks added wide receiver Bryan Walters to the practice squad. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes