Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

s Saturday. "Hes fine. Hes got something - Off Top...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

s Saturday. "Hes fine. Hes got something

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/18 10:21PM
Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:21PM, Views: 512, Posts: 1
s Saturday. "Hes fine. Hes got something
#1   2013/07/18 10:21PM
fengzhu
RENTON, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks have cut wide receiver Braylon Edwards after a season during which he had little impact on the offence and placed starting left guard James Carpenter on the season-ending reserve/non-football illness list. Seattle made the moves Tuesday afternoon. Edwards was waived with an injury distinction, but no specific injury was cited. The Seahawks now have just five healthy wide receivers. Edwards had just eight catches for 74 yards and one touchdown in 10 games. Carpenter returned from a serious knee injury last season and started seven games for the Seahawks at left guard. But he left early in Sundays win over Chicago after experiencing what Pete Carroll called a sharp pain in his surgically repaired knee. Seattle signed offensive lineman Rishaw Johnson from the practice squad. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . An MRI on Friday discovered the injury. The second-year pro has averaged 10.6 points and 5.4 rebounds a game over nine contests this season after averaging 7. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . El Shaarawy scored his seventh league goal of the season 10 minutes from time to prevent Milan from slipping to its sixth loss of the campaign. Fabrizio Miccoli had put Palermo in front from the penalty spot on the stroke of halftime following a handball from Ignazio Abate. http://herownblog.com/who... . President John Schuerholz announced the moves Friday, a week after the Braves were eliminated from the playoffs. Wren took over from Schuerholz as the Braves GM after the 2007 season. [url=http://herownblog.com/wholesale-nike-nfl-jerseys/]Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Once he got there in 1993, he didnt miss a beat. Modano, the highest-scoring U.S.-born player in NHL history, joined longtime New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello, and player-turned-broadcaster Ed Olczyk, as the newest inductees to the U. Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China . The 25-year-old Kruger made four birdies and overcame a bogey on the 17th to finish with a 14-under total of 274. Jorge Campillo of Spain and Marcel Siem of Germany were two shots back in a tie for second.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays were on the right side of the second one-hitter at Tropicana Field in three days. Rookie Matt Moore and two relievers combined to shut out the struggling Miami Marlins 11-0 on Friday night, ending a three-game losing streak that included a one-hit loss to R.A. Dickey and the New York Mets. It was a nice step forward for Moore, who had an impressive major league debut late last season but has struggled with command of his pitches early this year. The 22-year-old left-hander consistently threw his fastball, curveball and changeup for strikes in his 13th big league start. "It felt good. It feels like its been a while since Ive had all three pitches throughout the night," Moore said. "Its a lot more fun to pitch like that. We obviously had a bunch of offence tonight, so that makes it that much easier, too." Ben Zobrist homered and Desmond Jennings drove in four runs in support of Moore (4-5), who gave up a first-inning single and walked three in seven innings. He struck out eight before being replaced by right-hander Burke Badenhop after throwing 107 pitches. Badenhop worked the eighth and Brandon Gomes got the final three outs. Dickey beat Tampa Bay 9-1 on Wednesday night, limiting the Rays to an infield single in the first. The Marlins, swept by the Rays last weekend in Miami and coming off a 1-8 homestand, played without third baseman Hanley Ramirez, who was hit in the nose by a ball while taking batting practice in an indoor cage. His replacement, Donovan Solano, had the only hit off Moore, a clean single to left-centre with one out in the first. Tampa Bay has won eight straight against its intrastate rivals dating to May 2011, its longest streak ever against an NL opponent. Moore beat the Marlins and Carlos Zambrano (4-5) for the second time in six days. Jennings, Jose Lobaton and B.J. Upton each drove in a run during the second inning against Zambrano, who issued six walks and allowed four runs and three hits in two-plus innings. Will Rhymes had a pair of RBI singles for the Rays, who outscored the Marlins 22-7 during last weeks three-game sweep. "Were walking too many guys. ... Walking 10 people, thats the kind of game youre going to have," Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen said. "We dont hit the way we think we can hit. And not pitching, not hitting equal ... bad loss. Last week we had the best ballclub in baseball. This week weve got the worst club in baseball." Zambrano walked three and allowed seven runs in 2 1-3 innings against the Rays last Saturday in Miami, eventuaally departing due to lower back stiffness.dddddddddddd He threw 46 pitches in the second Friday night and exited after giving up a leadoff single to Zobrist and walking Carlos Pena to begin the third. The right-hander threw 78 pitches in his shortest outing of the season. Rhymes drove in the final run charged to Zambrano with a two-out single off Chad Gaudin in the third. Zobrist hit a solo homer in the fifth before Rhymes added another RBI single to make it 6-0. Jennings tacked on a three-run double in the seventh. Zambrano has allowed 11 runs over 4 1-3 innings in two starts against Tampa Bay. He said he is fine physically, but struggling with his mechanics. "I was wild," Zambrano said. "This one is on me. I still believe in this ballclub. I still believe in myself." The Rays were coming off a rough series against the Mets, when they were outscored 29-9 while allowing at least nine runs in each of the three games. The sputtering Marlins offence couldnt extend that pattern against Moore, who has won three straight decisions following a four-game losing streak. Moore fanned Austin Kearns, Gaby Sanchez and John Buck after Justin Ruggiano drew a leadoff walk in the second. Miami wasted another leadoff walk when Omar Infante popped out and Ruggiano grounded into an inning-ending double play in the fourth. Solano was the only runner to get beyond first base for Miami. He moved to second when Moore walked Giancarlo Stanton, then scooted to third when Logan Morrison grounded into a force play. Moore struck out Infante to escape the first-inning jam. "A week ago when I faced them, I think I threw three or four curveballs the entire game, so today was just a little bit of a different look for them," Moore said. "I feel like I had a good feel for it, especially in the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh innings when I was throwing it for strike one. ... It was definitely nice to have another pitch to have them look out for." NOTES: Guillen said Ramirez could return to the lineup as soon as Saturday. "Hes fine. Hes got something slight, a little bit broke," Guillen said. "The doctor says he can play. ... Ive got to wait (until Saturday to decide if he will play)." ... Zobrist had his fifth consecutive multihit game, matching a career best. ... Rays DH Hideki Matsui has been taking grounders at first. Manager Joe Maddon said its being done to give him an additional in-game option. ... The Marlins recalled OF Scott Cousins from Triple-A New Orleans. ... Tampa Bay recalled Gomes from Triple-A Durham. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes