Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

and an assist from Tyson Barrie. Brad M - Off Topi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

and an assist from Tyson Barrie. Brad M

Started by a123456, 2013/08/01 06:32AM
Latest post: 2013/08/01 06:32AM, Views: 449, Posts: 1
and an assist from Tyson Barrie. Brad M
#1   2013/08/01 06:32AM
a123456
Each week, The CFL on TSN panel will break down three hot button topics from around the Canadian Football League. . This week they discussed retired veteran you would bring back, which player has had the most frustrating year in 2012 and whos had the best breakout this season. First Down: What recently retired veteran would you sign to fill a gap: Willie Pile, Wes Cates, Doug Brown or call an audible? Doug Brown: I have to go with myself, naturally. Ive leaned down so much that I could play defensive tackle now. Im tired of wearing all this makeup here in the studio but I will tell you; theres a major problem. If you sign me to your team youll have to cut 3-4 players and have a major negative impact on your salary cap, so keep that in mind. Milt Stegall: Im going to go with Willie Pile. I like that hes versatile and can play linebacker, he can play safety, and hes a great special teams player. Somebody needs to give Willie Pyle a look. Chris Schultz: Im going to go with an audible and say nobody. The time has come and the time has gone. Were all has-beens. Second Down: Which player has had the most frustrating year in 2012: Cory Boyd, Jamel Richardson, Geroy Simon or call an audible? Stegall: Im going to go with Jamel Richardson. I know hes frustrated, last year leading the league with almost 1,800 yards, 11 touchdowns, 112catches, and then coming out this year and saying hes going to get 2,000 yards. He is struggling right now. Brown: I have to go with Cory Boyd for a number of reasons. He was the number two receiver in the CFL the last two years he played. Hes already been cut twice this year and that was after he was leading the CFL in rushing yards. Hes having a real tough go at it right now. Schultz: Im going to call my second audible. Im going to say Khalif Mitchel; dominant in 2011, suspended and injured in 2012. Talk about a frustrating season. Third Down: Whos had the best breakout in 2012; Andrew Harris, Kory Sheets, Chris Matthews or an audible? Brown: Im going to go with Andrew Harris. I thought he broke out last year; this year he exploded onto the field. Its crazy what hes accomplished already. Theres three games remaining for his season with the BC Lions and hes already eclipsed his record for all-purpose yards from the line of scrimmage. Hes having a tremendous season. Stegall: Ill have to go with Chris Matthews and I say this because hes a true rookie. Hes fresh out of college. Most Americans who come up have some NFL experience but Matthews was fresh out of college and the first true rookie to get 1,000 yards in a long time. Schultz: My third audible. Patrick Lavoie. Hes a receiver for the Montreal Alouettes and a second round pick. He is right now going from a football experience to a possible football career. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-david-akers-jersey-uz-47.... Akers Jersey . The 25-year-old Kruger made four birdies and overcame a bogey on the 17th to finish with a 14-under total of 274. Jorge Campillo of Spain and Marcel Siem of Germany were two shots back in a tie for second. ." Coe, who ran the London Olympics, chaired FIFAs ethics committee before working on Englands failed bid to host the 2018 World Cup. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-glover-quin-jersey-ou-49.... . -- Quarterback Henry Burris is hoping to turn the Hamilton Tiger-Cats season around a game at a time. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-brian-robiskie-jersey-wq-... Robiskie Jersey . -- The Orangeville Northmen closed out the Minto Cup round robin in style Tuesday, with the Ontario club crushing the Calgary Mountaineers 15-1 to clinch a spot in the tournaments best-of-three final. . There were bright spots during Indys 31-24 loss at New England on Sunday. Dan Orlovsky passed for 353 yards and two touchdowns.CLEVELAND -- David van der Gulik scored at 2:59 of overtime Wednesday as the Lake Erie Monsters defeated the Toronto Marlies 4-3 in the American Hockey League. Van der Gulik also had three assists in regulation for the Monsters (13-13-2), who also got a goal and an assist from Tyson Barrie. Brad Malone and Mike Sgarbossa also scored for Lake Erie. Samii Aittokallio stopped 14 shots to get the win. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-montell-owens-jersey-ak-7... Owens Jersey. Ryan Hamilton, Paul Ranger and Greg McKegg scored for Toronto (15-9-2), while Mike Kostka and Joe Colborne each had two assists. Jussi Rynnas made 32 saves in taking the loss. Toronto finished the night 1-for-4 on the power play, while Lake Erie was scoreless on five chances. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes