Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

sellout, including post-sea - Off Topic Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

sellout, including post-sea

Started by snake, 2013/08/02 09:17AM
Latest post: 2013/08/02 09:17AM, Views: 372, Posts: 1
sellout, including post-sea
#1   2013/08/02 09:17AM
snake
NEW YORK, N. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap .Y. -- Major League Soccer has rescheduled Toronto FCs game at the Columbus Crew, originally slated for Saturday, to allow members of the Crew to attend the funeral of teammate Kirk Urso. The game will now take place Wednesday, Aug. 22. Urso, 22, was pronounced dead Aug. 5 after collapsing at a downtown Columbus bar and restaurant. Franklin County Coroner Jan Gorniak said signs point to "an apparent natural death" pending results from toxicology tests, which will not be finalized for four to six weeks. Both clubs agreed to the scheduling change. "Given the tragic circumstances we agreed to accept this change in the schedule," said Toronto coach Paul Mariner in a statement. "Our thoughts are with the Urso family and everyone at the Columbus Crew during this difficult time." Wholesale Jerseys From China . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Given their record so far (2-9), Pierce wasnt making any bold predictions Thursday about the Bombers ability to get back in the playoff hunt. "We havent showed maturity in certain situations. Wholesale Jerseys Supply .ca looks back at the stories that made the year memorable. http://pavansukhdev.org/whole... . Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic beat the fifth-seeded Kubot 7-5, 6-2, Benoit Paire of France downed the sixth-seeded Fognini 6-1, 6-4 and Joao Souza of Brazil defeated the seventh-seeded Harrison 6-3, 6-3. [url=http://pavansukhdev.org/wholesalejerseys.html]Wholesale Jerseys China . J.J. Watt wasnt interested in them, anyway. All that mattered was the result, and the Houston Texans will take that along with everything else they took from this game. Wholesale Jerseys USA . Casey was livid Wednesday night after officials made no call on apparent contact to DeMar DeRozan under the basket in the final seconds of Torontos 93-92 loss to the Atlanta Hawks. PHILADELPHIA -- The old Roy Halladay made a rare appearance for the Philadelphia Phillies. Halladay gave up three hits over seven innings and Erik Kratz homered and drove in a pair, leading the Phillies to a 3-0 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday night. Halladay (5-6) allowed just four runners and struck out five to earn his first win since May 17. The two-time Cy Young Award winner was winless in his previous five starts, including three after returning from a two-month stint on the disabled list. "The last two games I feel things are going in the right direction," Halladay said. "I made some changes and its nice to see the results, nice to see it pay off." Josh Lindblom had two strikeouts in the eighth and Jonathan Papelbon finished off a four-hitter for his 24th save in 27 tries. Joe Saunders (5-8) was the hard-luck loser for Arizona, which had its four-game winning streak snapped. The lefty allowed two runs and six hits in 6 1-3 innings. The Diamondbacks had won 13 of 18 to get within two games of NL West-leading San Francisco. "Hes Roy Halladay," Saunders said. "You just turn the page and come back tomorrow." The Phillies learned theyll be without All-Star catcher Carlos Ruiz for the next four to six weeks because he has plantar fasciitis in his left foot. Ruiz leads the team with a .335 average and has career highs of 14 homers and 58 RBIs. It was the latest blow for the five-time defending NL East champions, who are stuck in last place. The cost-cutting Phillies traded two-time All-Star outfielders Hunter Pence and Shane Victorino and pitcher Joe Blanton in the past five days. Kratz filled in nicely for Ruiz, however. He drove a 2-0 pitch out to left for his fourth homer in just 24 at-bats to give the Phillies a 1-0 lead in the third. Kratz came up with the bases loaded in the fourth after Domonic Brown worked a walk in a 10-pitch at-bat. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping. Kratz also walked to force in a run and make it 2-0. Then Kratz showed off his arm. From his knees, he threw out Gerardo Parra trying to steal second to end the top of the eighth. "Hes been good for us, of course," Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said. "Hes improved his hitting 100 per cent since I saw him two years ago. Hes strong, hes durable, hes hungry to play in the big leagues. I like everything about him." Kratz joked about Manuels comments regarding his hitting. "Its a nice compliment. I guess I was a terrible hitter before," he said. While Kratz had a breakout game, his batterymate looked like his old self. Halladay pitched like an eight-time All-Star instead of the guy who entered with a 4.33 ERA. Halladays velocity was up -- he topped out at 93 mph in the first inning -- and he threw an assortment of off-speed pitches and an effective cutter to keep the Diamondbacks off balance. With the Phillies seemingly going nowhere this season, theres been talk that Halladay would be shut down early to rest for 2013. He wants none of that. "I want to pitch. Im here to pitch. I dont need rest," he said. Brown gave the Phillies an insurance run with a two-out RBI single in the eighth. NOTES: The Phillies have won 10 of their last 12 home games vs. Arizona. ... Philadelphias bullpen has an NL-best 1.22 ERA since July 20. ... Jimmy Rollins was the only starter for the Phillies who was in the opening-day lineup. ... Arizonas John McDonald was 0 for 3 and is in a 4-for-34 slump. ... The Diamondbacks have scored three runs or fewer in 10 of the last 12 games in Philadelphia. ... The Phillies had their 272nd straight sellout, including post-season games. ... Philadelphia LHP Cliff Lee (2-6, 3.73 ERA) faces Trevor Cahill (9-9, 3.75) in the series finale Sunday. Lee is seeking his second straight win. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes