Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

land midfielder head - Off Topic Forum. - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

land midfielder head

Started by zake201, 2014/03/18 10:42PM
Latest post: 2014/03/18 10:42PM, Views: 396, Posts: 1
land midfielder head
#1   2014/03/18 10:42PM
zake201
Each week, The CFL on TSN panel will break down three hot button topics from around the Canadian Football League. This week they discussed retired veteran you would bring back, which player has had the most frustrating year in 2012 and whos had the best breakout this season. First Down: What should the Lions do with Khalif Mitchell? A) release him now B) give him one more chance C) move him at the end of the season D) put up with him Schultz: I would release him for the integrity of the league. There are probably some things we dont even know about outside of the indiscretions we do know about. Id release him. Dunigan: You release him now. No one player is bigger than the team, period. Climie: My guess is that his teammates are well used to his antics and hes not a distraction anymore. He would be a distraction if you released him in Week 17. I would say try to move him in the off-season; you can probably get something for him with a trade. Wait until the end of the season. Second Down: What should the Winnipeg Blue Bombers do with Buck Pierce next season? A) bring him back as the starter B) bring him back as a backup C) cut him loose D) add him to the coaching staff Climie: This is tough obviously, but in my mind you have to bring him back. Hes too good to just ship out of town, but you have to use him as a backup. You have to hitch your pony to someone else at this stage. I believe the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have had a tough time winning this year because they have been counting on Buck to be healthy week in and week out and he has simply proven that he cant do it. Dunigan: Bring him back as a starter. The Bombers are 12-5 when Buck Pierce finishes games healthy, they are 1-9 when he leaves due to injury, and they are 6-19 when he is not in the lineup. This is your heart and soul of the offence. Hes just getting on the same page with (Bombers offensive coordinator) Gary Crowton. Leave him as the starter. Bring him back. Schultz: Football is a brutal game. Bring him back and let him compete for the starting position. If you do not have a quarterback, you do not have a winning team. Third Down: What is the most surprising storyline this season? A) the firing of Paul LaPolice in Winnipeg B) Kerry Joseph back as a starter? C) the success of Kevin Glenn in Calgary D) Cory Boyd being cut twice this season Climie: The firing of LaPo. When you take your team to the Grey Cup against all odds, you think you would get at least an entire season after that to prove that it wasnt a fluke. He didnt even make it to the halfway point. That, to me, was a shocker. Dunigan: Kevin Glenn. This has been a wonderful story. He was kicked aside by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He took the reins in Calgary and has gone 8-5 up to this point as a starter. He has the second-highest completion rate in the Canadian Football League this year and he has 10 games where he has thrown a touchdown pass. He has been a great story. Schultz: The biggest surprise to me is Cory Boyd. From great heights to out of the league – surprise, surprise, surprise. Wholesale Jerseys from china . LOUIS -- Robert Griffin III had his moments. cheap jerseys china . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal hasnt been officially announced. Free agents cannot sign new contracts until July 11 and because the 7-foot Asik is restricted, the Bulls have three days to decide whether to match Houstons offer or let him go. http://www.wholesalecheapnflje... . Canadas flag-bearer will be introduced Thursday morning on the front lawn of Parliament Hill. Victorias Whitfield captured gold for Canada at the 2000 Sydney Games where triathlon made its debut, then followed it up with a silver at the 2008 Beijing Games. [url=http://www.wholesalecheapnfljerseysmart.com/]cheap jerseys . Shoes were lined up methodically along the bottom, jerseys and other clothing hung on a rod, a cap sat on the top shelf and the team helmet hung on its customary hook. cheap nfl jerseys mart . Marshall also dished out 13 assists, helping all of the Tar Heels starters score in double figures. Harrison Barnes chipped in 20 points and John Henson added 14 points and 13 rebounds in UNCs fourth straight win. North Carolina (24-4, 11-2 ACC) currently holds a half-game lead atop the ACC standings over Duke and Florida State. LONDON -- Frank Lampard boosted Chelseas hopes of reeling in the Manchester teams in the Premier League title race, scoring twice in a 2-1 win at Everton on Sunday to remind the club of his enduring class with his future still uncertain. However, beleaguered Queens Park Rangers edged closer to relegation with a lacklustre 3-0 home loss to Liverpool, leaving the last-place club eight points adrift of safety heading into 2013. Chelsea fell behind to Steven Pienaars strike after just 63 seconds at Goodison Park but hit back through goals either side of the halftime by Lampard, who is free to talk to other clubs from Tuesday with his contract up in the summer. A fourth straight win kept third-place Chelsea four points behind Manchester City, and 11 off Manchester United, with a game in hand on both rivals going into the new year. Rafa Benitez is slowly putting his stamp on the European champions five weeks after joining the club as interim manager but his next task may be to persuade his bosses to hand the 34-year-old Lampard, who has been at Chelsea since 2001, a new deal. "I just hope for me personally (to) play in a winning team," said Lampard, who has scored in each of his last three starts. "I know theres a lot of speculation and talk . but for me the enjoyable bit is the 90 minutes." Luis Suarez scored twice in the opening 16 minutes to take his league tally to 13 -- one behind top scorer Robin van Persie of Man United -- and Daniel Agger added the other for mid-table Liverpool, with all three goals coming in a one-sided first half. Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers wassnt at Loftus Road -- he was sent home from London hours before kickoff because of illness -- but he would have enjoyed watching from afar as Suarez and his teammates ran amok.dddddddddddd "We played probably our best football of the season in the first half," Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said. "Luis Suarez has been brilliant ... hes a magician." Liverpool climbed a position to ninth and is five points off fifth-place Arsenal. Chelsea stayed in the title hunt by ending Evertons nine-month unbeaten run at home, but the visitors will come away from Goodison Park knowing they were fortunate to survive an onslaught by David Moyes side. Nikica Jelavic twice struck the goal frame, as did fellow striker Victor Anichebe, as Everton passed up a chance to move ahead of its opponent. "Weve run the European champions really close but we didnt quite have enough in the end," Moyes said. "We played well enough to get a second goal but were unfortunate, having shots back off the woodwork. I thought we were a bit unlucky." It was left to Lampard to rescue Chelsea, demonstrating the priceless knack of finding time and space in the area that has made him one of the most prolific midfielder in Premier League history. The England midfielder headed in a cross from Ramires in the 42nd and then was on the spot to scoop home from close range after Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard saved from Juan Mata. "We have to keep believing this season -- there is a long way to go," Lampard said. "We can only win our games, then rely on other things." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes