Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

uys its just about developi - Off Topic Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

uys its just about developi

Started by zake201, 2014/04/01 06:20AM
Latest post: 2014/04/01 06:20AM, Views: 357, Posts: 1
uys its just about developi
#1   2014/04/01 06:20AM
zake201
NEW YORK -- Former AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta is making $225,000 this year with Major League Soccers Montreal Impact, including a base salary of $180,000. The MLS Players Union released updated salaries Wednesday. The list showed Impact forward Marco Di Vaio, signed from Bologna in May, has total compensation of $1,937,508, including a base salary of $1 million. Scotland national team captain Kenny Miller, signed by Vancouver from Cardiff last month, is earning $1,239,316, including a base of $1,221,816. Whitecaps midfielder Barry Robson, acquired from Middlesbrough, has total compensation of $596,500, including a base of $440,000. Former German national team defender Arne Friedrich is earning $230,833 with Chicago, including a base of $175,000. The total figure includes prorated shares of signing bonuses and other guaranteed income. Midfielder Tim Cahill, signed by New York from Everton last week, was not included in the updated list. cheap jerseys . -- Lindsey Vonn felt pressure to win the season-opening World Cup downhill at Lake Louise, even though she is the most dominant ski racer there. nfl jerseys china . At-bats are sporadic, starts are rare and staying sharp can be challenging. http://www.chinawholesalenflj... . Matusz bruised his nose while bunting during batting practice on Tuesday. He was supposed to start Wednesday against Pittsburgh, but was moved back in the rotation to Friday. [url=http://www.chinawholesalenfljerseyscheap.com/]cheap jerseys from china . Jacques Villeneuve, the Quebec-born car-racing champion, is upset at a protest movement that has gone on for months and is now promising to turn up at Formula One Grand Prix events in Montreal all weekend. wholesale nfl jerseys . On Saturday night, they won their second in as many nights, both over the woeful Wizards. Charlie Villanueva tied a season high with 19 points, Rodney Stuckey added 18 and the Pistons beat the Wizards, 96-87.After nine years attending training camp as a member of the Edmonton Eskimos, Ricky Ray began a new chapter of his career on Sunday when he took the field for the first day of camp with the Toronto Argonauts. "This has been pretty new for me," admitted Ray. "This is my 10th year and Ive never been around a head coach that preaches this kind of tempo in a system that is pretty complex like this one.” The system which Ray is referring to is being implemented by another new face in the Argos organization, head coach Scott Milanovich. Milanovich has joined the club after serving as the Montreal Alouettes offensive coordinator for the last four seasons. "I think the biggest strength of Scott is just his communication skills. Hes so direct, he lays everything out in front of you, he doesnt like to leave anything up to guesswork. I think its definitely going to benefit us in the long run," said Ray. "Youve seen how Montreal has gotten off to hot starts almost every year and I think a lot to do with it is the teempo theyve used in practice, which were using now.dddddddddddd So hopefully we can get in better shape and be ready to go," he added. Ray will be hoping that hot start begins in Week 1 when the Argonauts face his former club the Eskimos at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton. The game can be seen on TSN, June 30 at 7pm et/4pm pt. However, there is plenty of work to do before then as Ray tries not only to learn a new system, but to develop chemistry with his new offensive weapons. "Its just nice to get used to some of these new guys like Chad Owens, Spencer Watt and a few of the other guys, like Andre Durie, that I dont have a lot of experience with," explained Ray. "Mo Mann and Jason Barnes, I have some history with those guys, so its going to come a little bit quicker, but these other guys its just about developing that timing." The Argonauts will be able to showcase their new offence, led by Ray when they begin their pre-season against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on TSN, on Wednesday, June 13 at 7pm et/4pm pt. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes