Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

six starts for the - Off Topic Forum. - Country M...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

six starts for the

Started by zake201, 2014/04/19 07:57AM
Latest post: 2014/04/19 07:57AM, Views: 316, Posts: 1
six starts for the
#1   2014/04/19 07:57AM
zake201
BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Joey Logano followed up his Sprint Cup victory at Pocono last weekend with a win on the Nationwide Series on Saturday at Michigan International Speedway. Logano held off James Buescher for his fifth Nationwide win of the year and 14th of his career. He has won four of the last five races in the No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota. "Ive just had a lot of confidence in myself lately and my abilities and knowing what I can do," Logano said. "There hasnt been an opportunity that we let slip up yet." Kurt Busch, back from a one-week suspension, finished third. There was a red flag with seven laps to go after an accident involving Josh Richards and Jamie Dick. Flames shot briefly out of Dicks car, but both drivers were evaluated and released after the crash. Buescher tried to pass Logano on the inside in the final seconds but wasnt able to. "We took a shot at it at the end," Buescher said. "As long as youre in position, thats all you can ask for." Logano took only a couple questions before leaving for an extra practice for Sprint Cup racers Saturday night. The Cup cars have been exceeding 200 mph this week, and NASCAR made a tire switch for Sundays race. Logano was anxious to make it to practice after the Nationwide race, but was told he had to take a couple questions in the media room first. "Its killing me right now," Logano said. "I learned a lot that I need to go work on in my Home Depot car." Danica Patrick went into an early spin and finished 18th after a problem-filled race. Pole winner Austin Dillon finished fifth. Logano led for the final 24 laps. Paul Menard led for 37 laps but finished eighth. Wholesale Jerseys . Jamie Fraser had the only goal for the Canadians, who got 32 saves from Sebastien Caron. Roman Wick and Tim Ramholt each had two goals for Switzerland (2-1), while Kevin Romy and Ryan Gardner also scored. Cheap Jerseys NFL . A short-handed Barcelona, meanwhile, routed Getafe 4-1 as Lionel Messi went on with half an hour to play and added to Adrianos opener with a pair of goals before David Villa netted to keep them perfect in league play. http://www.nfljerseysch... . 1 ranking from Maria Sharapova next week after Agnieszka Radwanska failed to win the Wimbledon title. [url=http://www.nfljerseyschinawholesalecheaponsale.com/]Cheap Jerseys From China . The nine-time All-Star guard will not opt out of the final year of his contract, and will play for the Nuggets during the 2008-09 season, the Denver Post reported Saturday. Cheap Jerseys China . -- Jason Day beat Stacy Lewis with birdie on the second hole of a playoff to lift the PGA Tour past the LPGA Tour on Tuesday in the Wendys 3-Tour Challenge.HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans have placed linebacker Tim Dobbins on injured reserve with an ankle injury. Dobbins has appeared in 14 games with six starts for the Texans this season. He had 43 tackles and an innterception.dddddddddddd The Texans signed rookie linebacker Cameron Collins from the practice squad to fill the roster spot. Houston hosts Cincinnati on Saturday in a wild-card playoff game. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes