Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

hould be. Well see, - Off Topic Forum. - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

hould be. Well see,

Started by zake201, 2014/04/21 05:14AM
Latest post: 2014/04/21 05:14AM, Views: 291, Posts: 1
hould be. Well see,
#1   2014/04/21 05:14AM
zake201
HALIFAX -- The University of Prince Edward Island and St. FX University mens soccer teams have been sanctioned by Canadian Interuniversity Sport for ineligible player violations. The schools will forfeit the regular-season games in which the ineligible players were in the lineup. Both teams used 21-year-old players who had played for a foreign team over the last year, the CIS said Friday in a release. Both schools were fined undisclosed amounts after the self-disclosed violations and have been placed on probation for 24 months. There will be no sanctions levied against either player. UPEI will have a 3-1 win over Mount Allison and a 0-0 tie against Moncton changed to 3-0 losses. StFX will have three results changed to 3-0 defeats, including a 2-0 loss to Saint Marys, and a 1-0 win and scoreless draw against Dalhousie. The CIS said the ineligible players are considered to be unwitting participants in the matter. Wholesale Jerseys From China . -- Marc Trestman had it all mapped out, right up to the Chicago Bears championship parade. Cheap Jerseys NFL . The 21-year-old Chan, who is known for his rocky starts to the season, has new choreographers, new programs and a new lead coach in Kathy Johnson this season, and said he wasnt dismayed by the result. http://www.nflwholesalecheap... . A person with knowledge of the situation says Smith suffered stab wounds. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because those details had not been released. The team says it is in communication with authorities and wont comment further at this time. [url=http://www.nflwholesalecheapjerseysonline.com/]Cheap Jerseys . Three strikes later, they were cheering still. Greenbergs second chance in the major leagues went a lot better than the first one, even though he struck out. "It was magical," he said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . A person with knowledge of the situation says Smith suffered stab wounds. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because those details had not been released. The team says it is in communication with authorities and wont comment further at this time.LONDON -- Dwyane Wades recovery from knee surgery is right on schedule, and the All-Star guard expects to be ready to go when the Miami Heat open the defence of their NBA championship. The way he was walking around London on Wednesday, it would have been tough to guess he had surgery a month ago. "I feel good. Rehab is going very well," Wade told The Associated Press. "Im happy with it. Im more encouraged than I was, obviously, when I knew I had to get surgery. So Im happy." Wade was in London making a promotional appearance at NBA House for Gatorade, one of his longtime sponsors, and its sports science institute. If the knee surgery wasnt needed, Wade would have been in London for another reason -- playing in the Olympics with the U.S. squad. He helped the team win a bronze at the 2004 Athens Games and gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. He didnt hesitate when asked if he thought there was a chance his Heat teammate LeBron James and the rest of the U.S. men wouldnt win gold. "No," Wade said. "No. Simple as that." He had surgery on his left knee on July 9, after helping the Heat win the NBA championship despite his being bothered by knee pain and swelling throughout the playoffs. Once it was determined that he needed surgery, Wade removed his name from consideration for the Olympic team. Wade will spend a few days in London, planning to watch the U.S.-Japan womens soccer gold-medal match onn Thursday, basketball and track and field, among other Olympic events.dddddddddddd Then its off to Switzerland for meetings with a watch company that sponsors him and back home for the busiest part of his summer. The book he wrote about fatherhood comes out Sept. 4, the day hell start a whirlwind promotional tour. Before that, hell host a fantasy camp for people who want to live like NBA players for a few days, along with a series of events for kids in his native Chicago. "Im pretty much busy," Wade said. "Business things and also spending time with my boys. Theres a lot to do. Ill be busy all the way from now up to training camp." He started rehabbing almost immediately after surgery, first trying to build strength in his hip and knee areas. Around Sept. 1, he expects to do more intense training, which would coincide with the start of the book tour. "So Ill be doing both," he said. "Ill be working out on the tour." The Heat will open training camp in late September, and Wade said he expects to be fully ready to go when Miami opens the defence of its title against the Boston Celtics on Oct. 30. He even hopes to be ready for the start of camp. "I should be. Well see," Wade said. "Well see how we approach it as an organization. But I should be able to go. It just depends on how much they feel like they want me to work. But I should be ready when the season starts." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes