Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

alian Scott Hend (69) is another shot b - Off Topi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

alian Scott Hend (69) is another shot b

Started by zake201, 2014/04/22 07:54AM
Latest post: 2014/04/22 07:54AM, Views: 283, Posts: 1
alian Scott Hend (69) is another shot b
#1   2014/04/22 07:54AM
zake201
NEW ORLEANS -- Carlos Delfino scored 20 points to lead the Houston Rockets to a 97-90 preseason victory over the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday night. Houston (4-2) trailed 45-43 at halftime, but hit six of its first eight shots from the field in the third quarter to take control with a 17-4 run. Chandler Parsons added 18 points, and Kevin Martin and rookie Terrence Jones had 15 each for the Rockets. Jeremy Lin had two points on 1-of-8 shooting and added five assists. Delfino and Chandler Parsons each made four 3-pointers. Ryan Anderson led New Orleans (3-4) with 23 points, hitting 5 of 7 3-pointers. No. 1 overall draft pick Anthony Davis had 13 points, eight rebounds and three blocked shots, and Greivis Vasquez scored 11 points. Jones started in place of an injured Patrick Patterson for Houston. The Hornets played without Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers and Jason Smith. Both teams close out the preseason Friday night. New Orleans will be at Miami, and Houston at Orlando. ray ban outlet .J. -- It appears Tim Tebow will be watching from the sideline again. officialraybansunglassesoutl... . Kenneth Faried had 18 points to go with 11 rebounds and Kosta Koufos and Andre Iguodala added 15 points apiece for the Nuggets, who won their third in a row after an 0-3 start. [url=http://www.officialraybansunglassesoutlet.com/]http://www.officialraybansun... . The ATP confirmed the fine for unsportsmanlike conduct on Monday and said the Argentine player also was stripped of his 36,500 pounds ($57,350) in prize money. London police, meanwhile, said they were investigating a complaint of assault filed against Nalbandian, who was defaulted from Sundays match against Marin Cilic in the grasscourt Wimbledon warmup event. [url=http://www.officialraybansunglassesoutlet.com/]ray ban sunglasses for sale . PAUL, Minn. Ray Ban Aviators Sunglasses .Y. -- The surgery Mario Williams had to fix his sprained left wrist appears to have also done plenty in repairing the Buffalo Bills high-priced defensive ends self-confidence.CHON BURI, Thailand -- Overnight leader Charl Schwartzel of South Africa carded a third-round 68 to extend his lead over Daniel Chopra of Sweden to five shots at the Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Country Club on Saturday. Schwartzel, last years runner up, shot three birdies and an eagle to go along with a bogey for an overall 18 under 198, staying on track to end a victory drought that stretches back to his Masters win in 2011. "I felt like today was pretty solid," Schwartzel said. "I feel comfortable playing this golf course. Thats the biggest key is just feel comfortable whatever you do. If that means being aggressive, then thats being aggressive. Chopra, who started the round four strokes back, bounced back from a double bogey on the fifth to fire a 69. "I played fairly well. I had a couple of loose shots but nothing was really too bad," Chopra, a two-time PGA Tour winner, said. "Im five behind. Obviously my goal is to go out there and try to make it uncomfortable for Charl. Nobody wants to see him run away with it.dddddddddddd I want to do my best to make it close down the stretch." Twenty five players, including local Thitiphun Chuayprakong, finished their second rounds Saturday after bad light cut short play on Friday. Chuayprakong fired a birdie on the last to finish his postponed second round with a 67 but an uneven round of 71 knocked him back to 204 and third place. "Despite the lowest score in three days, I felt most satisfied today based on how I could control my nerves under a situation like this," Chuayprakong said. "I was handling it quite well playing alongside a star player like Schwartzel in the leading squad ... I thought I would be under pressure but I felt comfortable." Sergio Garcia of Spain was fourth, eight shots back, after a third-round 68. Australian Scott Hend (69) is another shot back in fifth, followed by Japans Masanori Kobayashi (73) on 208. Masters champion Bubba Watson (71) and defending champion Lee Westwood (70) are joint seventh another shot back. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes