Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

a as options. Capello sa as options. Capello s - O...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

a as options. Capello sa as options. Capello s

Started by lili, 2014/04/23 02:02AM
Latest post: 2014/04/23 02:02AM, Views: 286, Posts: 1
a as options. Capello sa as options. Capello s
#1   2014/04/23 02:02AM
lili
REGINA -- Matt Hewitt made 23 saves as the Regina Pats shut out the Prince Albert Raiders 3-0 on Thursday in Western Hockey League play. Trent Ouellette, Adam Rossignol and Marc McCoy scored as Regina (12-18-4) ended a seven-game losing streak. Morgan Klimchuk and Lane Scheidl had two assists each. Luke Siemens stopped 20 shots for Prince Albert (21-11-2). McCoy scored in his first game with the Pats. He was traded to Regina from the Red Deer Rebels in a deal that also included the injured Filip Vasko. Also new to the Pats lineup was Darian Henry, an 18-year-old picked up from the Calgary Hitmen. The three were acquired Wednesday to help fill a roster depleted by injuries, illness and, in one case, defection. Kade Pilton, an 18-year-old defenceman, quit the team earlier this week. Prince Albert had two power-play opportunities. Regina went 1 for 3 with the man advantage. cheap ray ban . The Rush led early and never looked back as they never trailed in the contest. The Rush got out to a 2-0 lead through one quarter on goals by 2012 first overall pick Mark Matthews and Ryan Ward. Ray Ban Outlet Mall . He was 54. Preciado, who only agreed to take charge of the team on Wednesday, had a one-year deal and was set to be presented Friday at Villarreal. http://www.officialraybansun... . Paul could help with the Reds struggling offence. He batted .332 in 66 games with nine homers and 48 RBIs. Votto had surgery on Tuesday to repair torn cartilage in his left knee and is expected to be sidelined for three to four weeks. [url=http://www.officialraybansunglassesoutlet.com/]ray ban wayfarer sunglasses . -- EJ Manuels January couldnt have gone much better on the field. ray ban outlet . -- Redskins starting left tackle Trent Williams was going to have an MRI exam on the injured right knee that kept him out for most of Washingtons 38-31 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.LONDON -- Wayne Rooney is set to miss Englands high-profile friendly against Spain next month and has risked losing his starting place at the 2012 European Championship altogether after his petulant sending-off against Montenegro. The Manchester United striker was shown the red card in the 74th minute of Fridays Euro 2012 qualifier for kicking out at Montenegro defender Miodrag Dzudovic after losing possession. Rooney will be suspended for at least one group game at next years tournament and England coach Fabio Capello has given no guarantees the striker will return to the team when his ban is over. England plays world and European champion Spain in one of two friendlies at Wembley in November, before a match against the Netherlands in February. Details have yet to be finalised of the other November game. "Rooney will not play against Spain. I want to test new players, a new style and different movement," Capello said. "Sometimes he will come on at halftime (in the friendlies). But not from the start. He will not start. We need to prepare the first XI who will start in the Euros. "I have got a lot of forwards at this moment, really good forwards, and I need to find the best solution." Asked if he was prepared to leave Rooney out if a replacement impresses, Capello said: "Yes. In my life as a manager I have put on the bench a lot of players. I always decided who was the best player at that moment."t; Given Rooney is one of the worlds best players when in form, it was quite a big statement from Capello, who will use Englands three upcoming friendlies to test out alternatives up front.dddddddddddd "I need to find the solution for the first game, or two games, that Rooney will not play (at Euro 2012)," said Capello, whose side qualified for the Euros with a 2-2 draw at Montenegro. "And if we find that solution, he needs to work to return to the first 11. "You know me. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I try to select the best players, in the best moment of form." Darren Bent started up front alongside Rooney on Friday, scoring the second goal, while Capello also has in-form United striker Danny Welbeck, Liverpools Andy Carroll and Fulhams Bobby Zamora as options. Capello said Tottenhams Jermain Defoe and young Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge, neither of whom were in the squad for the Montenegro match, have been attracting his attention after impressive recent displays in the Premier League. Rooney will find out the extent of his Euro 2012 ban on Thursday. UEFA said Monday that its disciplinary panel will study the England forwards case at a scheduled meeting and consider increasing his mandatory one-match ban for violent conduct. Rooney could be ordered to serve a three-match ban, excluding him from the entire group stage of the tournament, which will be co-hosted by Poland and Ukraine. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes