Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

a year later. Kirilenko said on - Off Topic Forum....

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

a year later. Kirilenko said on

Started by zake201, 2014/04/23 07:16AM
Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:16AM, Views: 245, Posts: 1
a year later. Kirilenko said on
#1   2014/04/23 07:16AM
zake201
SETUBAL, Portugal -- Zsofia Balazs of Toronto earned an Olympic berth by finishing sixth in the 10 kilometre FINA Olympic marathon swimming qualifier on Saturday. Balazs is also the first Canadian to gain a spot in an Olympic marathon swimming race. Canada had no entries in 2008 when open water swimming made its Olympic debut in Beijing. "Right now, I dont think its hit me yet that Im actually going to the Olympic Games," said the 21-year-old Balazs. "Its something that Ive wanted for so long. The biggest challenge for me this week was actually believing in myself that I could actually do it." The race was held in frigid waters on Setubal Bay and Balazs was exhausted as she approached the sixth and final lap. She was 13th after five laps after clocking first, fourth, fifth and fourth in the first four laps respectively. "I didnt really know where I was," said the two-time world championship team member. "I did a really good last turn, though, and realized there wasnt that many swimmers ahead of me." Haley Anderson of the U.S., won the gold medal in one hour 44 minutes 30.6 seconds. Eva Risztov of Hungary took second in 1:44:32.0 and her compatriot Anna Olasz was third in 1:44:36.8. Balazs finished in 1:44:38.8. The top-nine swimmers, a limit of one per nation, earned their ticket to London. Nadine Williams of Edmonton was 11th in 1:44:48.8. The mens 10-kilometre marathon swimming event is on Sunday. Canada has two entries: Richard Weinberger of Victoria and Xavier Desharnais of Sherbooke, Que. jerseys from china . The Cavs said Varejao wont travel with them to Washington for Wednesday nights game against the Wizards. Varejao, who leads the NBA in rebounding, wasnt with the Cavs on Saturday when they snapped a six-game losing streak with a win in Milwaukee. cheap nfl jerseys china . Josh Hamilton hit his major league-leading 15th homer, Derek Holland pitched six innings of four-hit ball, and the Texas Rangers beat Baltimore 7-3 on Thursday night for a doubleheader split. http://www.chinanfljerseyswholesal... . RDS in Quebec reports that the club has filed for arbitration with their No. 1 netminder, who was set to become a restricted free agent on July 1. [url=http://www.chinanfljerseyswholesale.com/]nfl jerseys china . The play occurred on Monday when Kane hit Avangard Omsks Nikita Pivtsakin. Kane will miss Wednesdays game against HC Yugra. The KHL discipline committee had an option to suspend Kane for a maximum of five games, but opted for just one. cheap jerseys . The 68th edition goes back to touring the entire country after last years race was confined to the northern half of the Iberian peninsula.SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko has signed a three-year contract with Russian team CSKA that he can terminate if the NBA lockout ends. The deal was announced on the teams website. Kirilenko, 30, will become an unrestricted free agent once the 2011-12 NBA campaign begins. But he has expressed a desire to play for the team that drafted him 24th overaall in 1999.dddddddddddd He averaged 11.7 points and 5.1 rebounds last season but battled injuries. Kirilenko started his pro career in St. Petersburg when he was 16 and joined CSKA a year later. Kirilenko said on the website he was glad to be back where he spent his adolescence. He said the money he earns in Russia will go to his Kirilenkos Kids charity. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes