Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

actually just happened when I came here," A - Off ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

actually just happened when I came here," A

Started by zake201, 2014/04/27 06:38AM
Latest post: 2014/04/27 06:38AM, Views: 291, Posts: 1
actually just happened when I came here," A
#1   2014/04/27 06:38AM
zake201
INDIANAPOLIS -- Nine United States drivers were on the track at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway practicing on Tuesday, with several posting top times in preparation for the Indianapolis 500 on May 27. One hopes to become the first U.S. driver to win since Sam Hornish Jr., in 2006. Josef Newgarden and Bryan Clauson, rookie drivers for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing, have been solid all month. J.R. Hildebrand nearly put the questions about American drivers to rest before last year before crashing on the final lap and allowing Dan Wheldon to cruise to victory. Marco Andretti and Graham Rahal have the names. Andretti had the fastest lap, Rahal was fourth, Ryan Hunter-Reay was fifth and Charlie Kimball sixth as Americans took four of the top six spots in Tuesdays practice. Cheap Jerseys China . The decision to reject the bid by a new Rangers ownership to play in the top division following the clubs financial meltdown could threaten the economic well-being of teams around Scotland. Rangers chief executive Charles Green said the 140-year-old club was "deeply disappointed" with the result of the vote and will be applying to join the Scottish Football League, which is made up of three divisions. Wholesale Jerseys .Y. - Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore is ready to compete for a starting job, after the first-round draft pick signed a four-year contract worth about $12 million on Thursday. http://www.nfljerseysch... . When they see them, they beat them -- every time. Flacco threw a 19-yard touchdown pass to Torrey Smith with 4:26 left as Baltimore won its 10th straight game over Cleveland and 11th in a row inside the AFC North with a 25-15 comeback win over the Browns on Sunday. [url=http://www.nfljerseyschinawholesalecheaponsale.com/]NFL Jerseys China . Boy, did they deliver one Sunday to the defending Super Bowl champions. Cheap Jerseys . Inning-by-inning 1st: Barry Zito opened the game by getting leadoff hitter Austin Jackson to fly out before Omar Infante singled up the middle. MONTREAL -- Top-ranked Victoria Azarenka withdrew from the Rogers Cup on Friday because of a knee injury, but she hopes to be ready for the U.S. Open. Azarenka was tied 3-3 in her second-round match against Tamira Paszek when it was suspended by rain Thursday night. The 23-year-old Belarusian won two Olympic medals in London, taking gold in mixed doubles and bronze in singles. "I hope it is a short-term thing, but I dont know," Azarenka said. "I have to kind of stop and just take a little bit of time off because I absolutely had no rest for a long period of time." Azarenka said shell skip the Western and Southern Open next week in Cincinnati. Getting ready for the final major of the year is her top priority, she said. "The first is to get healthy, to make sure that IIm a hundred per cent ready to play at the (U.ddddddddddddS.) Open," Azarenka said. Meanwhile, Lucie Safarova upset Samantha Stosur 7-6 (9), 7-6 (5) to reach the quarterfinals. Caroline Wozniacki, the 2010 champion, defeated qualifier Kiki Bertens 7-5, 6-1. Petra Kvitova dispatched Marion Bartoli 6-1, 6-1. Azarenka said the knee did not bother her during the Olympic tournament, which was held on the grass courts of Wimbledon. "It actually just happened when I came here," Azarenka said about practicing on the Montreal hardcourts. "When I started to train, the first time I hit it was a little bit of a compensation from the other court and it just happened.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes