Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Magician the sentinel overlapping whirlwind releas...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Magician the sentinel overlapping whirlwind release teaching

Started by Tuzi, 2013/03/18 11:56PM
Latest post: 2013/03/18 11:56PM, Views: 460, Posts: 1
Magician the sentinel overlapping whirlwind release teaching
#1   2013/03/18 11:56PM
Tuzi
Manzi per second in a non-combat status by 2:00 rage, a state of war rage unabated. Wear so immortal Taoda both cases, the non-combatant status, up two points per second, two points reduction in anger against the flat, rage unabated. A state of war, anger can get two points per second.

Simple now, to see just how important rage per second to obtain the two points in this battle.
Manzi now, the so-called play smoothly or not, can be basically the same as in the appropriate mp whether unlimited Saiyan can do unlimited ancestors, or quasi-infinite ancestors able to do this if you double cyclone certainly smooth and full of anger.

So we see how much anger you unlimited Saiyan under unlimited ancestors the dual wielding Saiyan IAS must be more than 2, less operator to operator 2 per second, diablo 3 items smashing two ancestors, consumption anger 40. Immortal sets contribution equivalent to 5% per second, two points anger.

You told me that this 5%, spare parts + dual wield = off anger flow, more than the 5% is immortal + dual wield = smooth flow, I can only huh. In other words, the real decision anger generated by your skills (nothing good election battle rage simmering Who do not? Passive in that anyone without two crit), attack speed, crit mp choose (if the mobs touched on the death of a small whirlwind, production can not Fury, you must select the appropriate difficulty), instead of the 5% immortal sets anger.

Know that some people do not believe, validation, please feel free to take off you are an immortal sets, analog parts (best for gloves, to find a yellow gloves with crit attack speed) diablo iii gold to maintain Saiyan mp play a circle, to see whether it will become off anger flow?

I quote directly:"As many people say non-combat never quite found the enemy, parts anger was slowly reduced, it seems rational, but in fact, assume that you have 100 angry, sprint 4 times, 4 * 3 seconds = 12 seconds Even Wan ten thousandth of the opportunity to be encountered, in A3 and basement, when they could meet 12 seconds sprint not find strange situation, I am afraid there is no immortal sets also more sprint time, multi-run several yards, 15 seconds to Saiyan did not, and can not be saved back "

There are students continue baseless assertion, also came up with a monumental sets plus two points are Pugong anger rumors, following review of the students also said to own measurement, this too, belonging rumor.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes