Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

eck to go out there and get a win for us," Jackson...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

eck to go out there and get a win for us," Jackson

Started by lili, 2014/06/04 02:04AM
Latest post: 2014/06/04 02:04AM, Views: 339, Posts: 1
eck to go out there and get a win for us," Jackson
#1   2014/06/04 02:04AM
lili
BARCELONA, Spain -- Brent Hayden of Mission, B.C., and Montreals Victoria Poon each earned their second gold medal in two days on Sunday to conclude the opening stop on the Mare Nostrum swimming tour. Sinead Russell of Burlington, Ont., and Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., added to Canadas gold medal count as well. All four are preparing for this summers Olympic Games. Hayden came first in the mens 50-metre freestyle in 22.47 seconds. Hanser Garcia of Cuba was second in 22.63 and Sergey Fesikov of Russia third in 22.64. Edmontons Luke Peddie was seventh in 23.35. Poon, tuning up for her second Olympics, clocked 55.42 seconds in the 100-metre freestyle with Britains Jessica Lloyd second in 55.49 and Finlands Hanna-Maria Seppala came third in 55.79. Sandrine Mainville of Boucherville, Que., was sixth and Winnipegs Chantal Van Landeghem finished eighth. In the womens 200-metre backstroke, Russell was the winner in 2:11.20 with Karin Prinsloo of South Africa taking silver in 2:11.73 and Montreals Barbara Jardin third in 2:12.56. In the womens 200-metre butterfly, Savard finished ahead of two British swimmers clocking 2:10.03. Audrey Lacroix of Pont Rouge was fourth in 2:11.80 less than a second from the podium. Vancouvers Noemie Thomas was sixth. In the womens 50-metre butterfly, Silvia DiPietro of Spain won the gold medal 26.55 edging Savard in second at 26.86. Thomas was sixth. In the womens 100 breaststroke, Kierra Smith of Kelowna, B.C., earned a second individual medal at the event, placing third in 1:09.92. Less than a second separated the top-three finishers. Ashley McGregor of Pointe-Claire, Que., was seventh and Ottawas Erika Seltenreich-Hodgson was eighth. Jardin earned a second bronze in the 400 freestyle while Seltenreich-Hodgson was also third in the 200 IM. Montreals Charles Francis was fifth in the 100-metre backstroke and Calgarys Chad Bobrosky came eighth in the 200-metre freestyle. T. J. Oshie USA Jersey . Against Utah, with four or five players taking turns guarding Bryant, nothing came easy as the Jazz pulled off a 95-86 victory to drop the Lakers to 1-4. "Its tough for anyone to stop him one-on-one," Jazz guard Randy Foye said. Phil Kessel USA Jersey . The Canadiens will see the return of Max Pacioretty tonight, after serving his three game suspension. Rookie Louis Leblanc will make his NHL home debut tonight, after recording his first NHL point on the game winning goal in Los Angeles on Saturday. http://www.usaho... . "I apologize to all NBA fans. This was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming. [url=http://www.usahockeyteamjersey.com/patrick-kane-usa-jersey/]Patrick Kane USA Jersey . After spending the first 12 seasons of his career with the Texas Rangers, it was stay with the only team ever played with in the majors as a part-timer without a set position, or the seven-time All-Star could go to Philadelphia to be the everyday third baseman for another playoff-contending team. Jimmy Howard USA Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson is taking a wait-and-see approach regarding his chances to play against New England this weekend. After returning to practice Wednesday for the first time in nearly three weeks since spraining his right knee, Jackson said the next test is seeing how his leg feels once he wakes up on Thursday. "I felt OK about practice today. That was good," Jackson said. "I think whats going to determine more than anything is how Im feeling like the next day. If I can come out here and continue to work, thatll help get me better. But if I wake up tomorrow and its swollen or too sore to do anything, then thats going to set me back." Despite his concerns, Jackson stuck to the prediction he made on Monday, when saying hes 70 to 75 per cent certain hell be ready to play on Sunday. The Bills (2-1) could certainly use him in preparing for an early season showdown against their AFC East rival Patriots (2-1). With Jackson out since a season-opening 48-24 loss at the New York Jets on Sept. 9, Buffalos running attack took another blow after C.J. Spiller hurt his left shoullder in a 24-14 win at Cleveland last weekend.dddddddddddd Spiller missed practice on Wednesday, and is considered to have an outside chance to play against New England. Cornerback Leodis McKelvin did not practice with what the team listed as a groin injury. Jackson said he felt only a little pain after practicing on a limited basis. He did experience some difficulty while cutting on the turf, and said he also needs to become more comfortable wearing a brace. The Bills have relied on their running attack to win the past two games. Buffalo ranks third in the NFL with 534 yards rushing. Though initially projected to miss about a month, Jackson has been eager to return earlier in part because of the injury to Spiller and a chance to face the Patriots. "Its the Patriots, we need all guys on deck to go out there and get a win for us," Jackson said. "Its a big game for us. But at the same time, Ive got to be smart and make sure Im out there able to make plays for my team." Tashard Choice, who had 91 yards rushing against Cleveland, would take over as the starter if Jackson and Spiller cant play. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes