Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

of the European Tours Race to Dubai money lis - Co...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

of the European Tours Race to Dubai money lis

Started by lili, 2014/06/07 10:47PM
Latest post: 2014/06/07 10:47PM, Views: 318, Posts: 1
of the European Tours Race to Dubai money lis
#1   2014/06/07 10:47PM
lili
BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Kim Clijsters says this years U.S. Open will be her last tournament before retiring. The former No. 1 had already announced that this would be her final season and said Tuesday that she means to quit after Flushing Meadows, where she is a three-time champion. Clijsters said at a news conference that "I will end my career at the U.S. Open." The Belgian star said Flushing Meadows "is where I enjoyed my greatest triumphs and it is a very special place for me." Clijsters is skipping the entire clay-court season as she recovers from a hip injury, but hopes to be fit for Wimbledon and the London Olympics. Clijsters initially retired in 2007, but returned to the sport in 2009, winning her second U.S. Open that year. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet ., in 2016. The announcement was made Tuesday at a news conference at Istanbuls Sinan Erdem Arena on the eve of this years event. Cheap Ray Ban . "I have spoken directly with Lubomir, and am pleased to report that he did not suffer any serious injuries," said Islanders general manager Garth Snow in a statement. http://www.rb-sunglassesoutlet.com/[/ur... . The 30-year-old Roenicke had a 3.25 ERA in 88 2-3 innings last season for the Rockies with 43 walks and 54 strikeouts. Hes the nephew of Milwaukee Brewers manager Ron Roenicke and has also pitched for Cincinnati and Toronto. [url=http://www.rb-sunglassesoutlet.com/]Ray Ban Outlet . -- Two straight wins have the Los Angeles Angels still in the thick of the playoff race.MALELANE, South Africa -- Charl Schwartzel was the runaway winner for the second time in a week as he coasted to a 12-shot victory at the European Tours Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa on Sunday. The former Masters champion underlined his return to form with a 24-under-par score of 264 -- the lowest tournament total at Leopard Creek Country Club -- to again leave the field trailing following an 11-shot win in Thailand last weekend. The South African cruised to his eighth career title on the European Tour with a final-round 3-under 69 to win ahead of Swedens Kristoffer Broberg on 12 under. Schwartzel also won this tournament for his first title on the Tour back in 2004. Taking a 10-shot lead over Frenchman Gregory Bourdy into the final round, Schwartzel even stretched his lead on Sunday in a repeat of his dominant showing in Thailand a week ago. "That doesnt happen often," he said. "Normally after a win by such a big margin, its hard to put up the same show the next week. Its satisfying to continue that form and play the same sort of golf. I keep talking about consistency, and mine is back where I like it to be." First-round leader Bourdy dropped to a share of third with Scott Jamieson, Garth Mulroy and Andy Sullivan on 11 under, 13 shots behind a rampant Schwartzel, who was alsoo only three shots off Tiger Woods record for the biggest margin of victory on the European Tour.dddddddddddd Woods won the U.S. Open in 2000 by 15 shots. The only thing that slowed Schwartzels march to victory on the final day was a brief weather delay. He had little trouble closing out the win when the players returned to secure his first title on the European Tour since his victory at the Masters in 2011. Schwartzels similarly commanding win at the Asian Tours Thailand Golf Championship was his first title on any tour since Augusta. Schwartzel finished with a relatively subdued 3 under round with four birdies and a bogey to win with scores of 67, 64, 64 and 69. Broberg was second outright with his final-round 70 after Bourdy had a double-bogey seven on the last to slip into a tie for third with Scotlands Jamieson, South Africas Mulroy and Englands Sullivan. Meanwhile, Swedens Magnus Carlsson had the third hole-in-one on the par-3 No. 12 in three days after Keith Horne aced the short hole on Friday and again on Saturday. Schwartzel takes over at the top of the European Tours Race to Dubai money list from Jamieson after the opening two events of the new season. South Africa hosts its third straight tournament to start the tour with next months Volvo Golf Champions in the east coast city of Durban. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes